Tell Me About It
First, the students read the story.
Then, in a small group they take turns spinning the Tell Me About It spinner.
After each spin, the person who spun discusses and writes down his/her answer on the record form.
The following questions/statements are on the spinner:
1. Tell me about three events from the story.
2. Retell the story.
3. What part of the story would you change? Explain why.
4. Give the book a new title. Tell why you chose it.
5. Tell about a similar incident that happened to you.
6. Why do you think the author ended the story that way?
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Literacy Center.