In the November Curriculum For Kindergarten, we are learning about Kindergarten, blending sounds and rime, the "at" word family and Thanksgiving.
- Language Arts: Friends Together
- Blending sounds and rime
- Letters: H, V, C
- Words: a, to
- -at word family
- Cause and Effect
- Capital at beginning of sentence
- End punctuation
- Word spacing
- Match spoken words to print
- Writing sentences
- Science / Social Studies:
- Calendar Math
- Graph a Day – Yes/No
- ABAB and ABCABC patterns
- Extending patterns
- Counting with manipulatives
- Analyzing graphs
- 1-to-1 correspondence
- Numbers 1 - 12
- Spatial relationships
- Shapes and geometry
- Write and draw 4 things that start with the letter "H".
- Write and draw 4 things that start with the letter "V".
- Write and draw 4 things that start with the letter "C".
- Write a sentence with the word "a".
- Write a sentence with the word "to".
- Write and draw two -at family words.
- Write a sentence with the words "fat" and "sat".
- Tell your mom or dad and sentence and watch them write it. Copy it the same as they did.
- Write and draw about turkeys.
- Write and draw about Pilgrims.
- Write and draw about your favorite Thanksgiving food.
- Draw a picture that shows "15".
- Draw a picture that uses a square, triangle, circle, and rectangle.
- Draw an ABCABC pattern.
- Write and draw about what happens when you jump in a swimming pool.
Recommended Games for November:
- Make 3 letter words
- Pooh's Word Building
- Clifford's Make a Word
Contact me about your November curriculum for Kindergarten