Links for Parents
Here you will find resources to use with your child at home. This list of links for parents should start you off on the right foot.
We all know that it is hard to find time or resources to help your child become a better student, so I've put together a list of ideas to help you!
- Printable Books Use these books to reread favorite stories, work on sight words and build vocabulary
- Printable Leveled Readers Our goal is to have the students at a Level I / DRA 16 by May.
- Starfall.com Play games, read stories and learn while having fun
- GameGoo.com Another free educational game site that stresses reading skills.
- HeidiSongs.com These CD's are so helpfun in learning basic sight words. We use them weekly in class.
Have questions? Contact me about these links for parents.