Heidi Songs Contest
As most of you know I adore HeidiSongs. I use them on a daily basis in my classroom.
If you haven’t tried her songs yet, she has many sample videos on her page. They are so fun to sing and dance to.
My favorites are “Sing and Spell” Numbers 1 and 2. I find myself singing them in the lunch line, at recess, in the hall.
They are so catchy; sometimes I sing them to my Hubby! (Much to his dismay…!)
I also love them because my students write the words in a journal along with her. Fun!
Well, I love her stuff so much, I decided that I would do a fun contest for you all to win one of her $15 CD’s.
Here’s how to enter the contest…
- Go to HeidiSongs, come back to my page, and leave a comment about which of her CD’s you’d like to win and how that product would help your students
Bonus Entries: You may do as many as you like. Each activity is one (1) entry:
1. Help a friend sign up for my newsletter (Post friend’s first name and last initial)
2. Become a “follower” of Heidi's Blog
3. Become a “follower” of Elementary-Teacher-Resources.com Blog
4. Go to elementary-teacher-resources.com and click the “Like” button on the top right
5. Go to Heidi's Facebook Page and “Like” it
6. Go to elementary-teacher-resources.com Facebook Page and “Like” it
7. Share the contest link on your Facebook page and the address where you posted it
8. Share the contest link on your Twitter page and the address where you posted it
There are 9 ways to enter. Are you ambitious enough to try them all?
REMEMBER: For the entries to count you have to come back to the contest page and post what you did. You must click "Notify me when my contribution has been accepted" and put your email so I can contact you if you win! :)
The giveaway ends at 3:00pm CST on Friday, January 7th.
Please don’t forget to leave a valid email address so that I can contact you if you win! If the winner doesn’t contact me within 48hrs, a new winner will be chosen at random. Have fun and good luck!