May Kindergarten Curriculum
In the May Kindergarten Curriculum, we are talking about Animals.
- Language Arts: A World Of Animals
- Blending phonemes
- Letters: J, D, N, W
- Words: are, he
- Review all word families
- First and Last letter
- Order words
- Capital at beginning of sentence
- End punctuation
- Word spacing
- Match spoken words to print
- Writing sentences
- Quotation marks
- Revisions in writing
- Writing directions
- Science / Social Studies:
- Animals and Ponds
- Calendar Math
- Graph a Day – Yes/No
- Analyzing graphs
- 1-to-1 correspondence
- Ordering numbers 0 – 20
- Measurement with manipulatives
- Story problems with addition
- Write and draw 4 things that start with the letter "J".
- Write and draw 4 things that start with the letter "D".
- Write and draw 4 things that start with the letter "N".
- Write and draw 4 things that start with the letter "W".
- Write a story about your favorite part of Kindergarten. Use the words "First", "Next", "Then", and "At last" to guide the story.
Skill Building Games
Complete a Word
Wanting more ideas? Sign up for my free teaching newsletter and get ideas sent right to your email box.
New teacher? Struggling teacher? Download my free eBook that's packed with ideas, tips and tricks to get you through a rough year.
Still have questions? Contact me about your May Kindergarten curriculum.