I am very excited to announce my latest contest..."Data Organization” – How you assemble, analyze and apply information!
Share your amazing “Data Organization” ideas that you use in your classroom. Your submission will not only help teachers get fantastic ideas -- it will also make you eligible to WIN.
The best “Data Organization” idea will win a $25 Amazon.com Gift Card to better organize their classroom!
3 runner-ups will receive all 3 Primary Literacy Centers books in eBook format.
So what are you waiting for? See the information below and get started!
1. Go to The "Data Organization" Contest and submit a photo and paragraph about your favorite “Data Organization” classroom idea. (See pointers below.)
2. Go to Contact Me and send me an email with your name, email address and the name of your “tip”. Your submission will only be considered complete once I receive this email.
The judges will be looking for original, well-written, classroom concepts that will be beneficial to new or veteran teachers. Tell us about your idea as thoroughly as possible. Both the photo and paragraph will be judged.
1. You must be age 18 or older at the time you submit your contest entry form. By submitting your entry form, you are acknowledging that you are age 18 or older.
2. Your photo must NOT include any children.
3. You may enter the contest up to three times. Just fill out a new form for each new idea that you'd like to enter, and be sure to contact us with the required information each time.
4. To be eligible to win this contest, you must include your name and a valid e-mail address. Whoever wins the contest will be contacted by the e-mail address submitted with their entry. If the winner's e-mail address is invalid when the contest winner is chosen, a new winner will be chosen.
5. Contest entries will be accepted until 11:59 p.m. (Central Standard Time) on November 14th, 2010.
6. The choice of the winning entries will be at the sole discretion of the judges and elementary-teacher-resources.com.
7. The winners will be notified by email by the 17th of November, 2010. Winner(s) will have 48 hours after notification to respond or a new winner will be chosen. Arrangements will then be made for the transfer of the prize(s).
8. This contest is void where prohibited.
Wanting more ideas? Sign up for my free teaching newsletter and get ideas sent right to your email box.
New teacher? Struggling teacher? Download my free eBook that's packed with ideas, tips and tricks to get you through a rough year.
Have questions? Contact me about Data Organization.
Just need more ideas for your classroom, try Sites for Teachers. They have great ideas!