Basic Classroom Organization
I think that new and veteran teachers continually struggle with Basic Classroom Organization.
Placement of desks, papers, tools, books, and everything else makes running a classroom more than just "teaching".
If you have tips or tricks to make this part of your career easier - please share them here.
Congratulations to the winners of the "Basic Classroom Organization" contest.
Our Grand Prize winner was Elizabeth from Texas who received a $25 Amazon.com gift card for her student desk organizers idea.
The five runner up who received Primary Literacy Centers were:
Thanks again for sharing your amazing ideas!
1. Go to The "Basic Classroom Organization" Contest and submit a photo and paragraph about your favorite “Basic Classroom Organization” classroom idea. (See pointers below.)
2. Go to Contact Me and send me an email with your name, email address and the name of your “tip”. Your submission will only be considered complete once I receive this email.
The judges will be looking for original, well-written, classroom concepts that will be beneficial to new or veteran teachers. Tell us about your idea as thoroughly as possible. Both the photo and paragraph will be judged.
1. You must be age 18 or older at the time you submit your contest entry form. By submitting your entry form, you are acknowledging that you are age 18 or older.
2. Your photo must NOT include any children.
3. You may enter the contest up to three times. Just fill out a new form for each new idea that you'd like to enter, and be sure to contact us with the required information each time.
4. To be eligible to win this contest, you must include your name and a valid e-mail address. Whoever wins the contest will be contacted by the e-mail address submitted with their entry. If the winner's e-mail address is invalid when the contest winner is chosen, a new winner will be chosen.
5. Contest entries will be accepted until 11:59 p.m. (Central Standard Time) on September 4th, 2010.
6. The choice of the winning entries will be at the sole discretion of the judges and elementary-teacher-resources.com.
7. The winners will be notified by email by the 15th of September, 2010. Winner(s) will have 48 hours after notification to respond or a new winner will be chosen. Arrangements will then be made for the transfer of the prize(s).
8. This contest is void where prohibited.
Wanting more ideas? Sign up for my free teaching newsletter and get ideas sent right to your email box.
New teacher? Struggling teacher? Download my free eBook that's packed with ideas, tips and tricks to get you through a rough year.
Have questions? Contact me about basic classroom organization.
Just need more ideas for your classroom, try Sites for Teachers. They have great ideas!